While it’s sometimes hard to know our purpose or the meaning of life, we should flourish and push ourselves ahead. And what better way to move forward than to learn from those who have lived and shared their words of wisdom. So whether you’re lacking with inspiration or simply need a little push to get moving, be prepared to be truly motivated! THE BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES OF 2020.
Here are the Best 15 motivational/Inspirational Quotes to urge you to accomplish more, be more, and engage you to go after your GOALS.
1. A person’s success in life can usually be measured by the number of uncomfortable conversations he or she is willing to have.
2. People don’t want to be millionaires – They want to experience what they believe only millions can buy.
3. The perfect job is the one that takes the least time.
4. An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field. – Niels Bohr
5. The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool.
6. I can’t give you a surefire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure – try to please everybody all the time. – Herbert Bayard
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE!
7. Everything popular is wrong. – Oscar Wilde
8. Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.
Want to know How can YOU get started? READ this Blog!
If you can Dream it you can DO IT!
9. The reasonable man adapts himself to the world, the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. – George bernard shew
10. What man actually needs is not a tensionless state but rather the striving & struggling for a worthwhile goal, a freely chosen task.
11. Let the small bad things happen & make the big good things happen.
12. You’re never as bad as they say you are. You’re never as good as they say either.
13. Doing the unrealistic is easier than doing the realistic.
14. Do not overestimate the competition & underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.
15. Unreasonable & unrealistic goals are easier to achieve for yet another reason. There is just less competition for bigger goals, Doing big things begins with asking for them properly.
WATCH HOW I ACHIEVED ONE SUCH UNREALISTIC GOAL!
12 Months – 12 Destinations – Sapno ka Safar.🌄🎥
I hope these motivational quotes have pumped you up to get out there and reach for your goals right now!
Let me know which one was your favorite. Leave a comment below!
Don’t forget to SHARE this blog with the world if you got Motivated/ Inspired by this!
Direct share buttons below 🔰